« Home | Have a fantastic New Year » | India win the series comfortably » | Beautiful. Balanced. Perfect. » | Great series in prospect » | The Ganguly saga » | Bowl the last 3 balls, dammit! » | Kumble takes the draw out of the equation » | Why did they let him go? » | BBC Sports Personality of the Year » | India in front » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

Lost my mojo

Sorry to whoever is still coming here (is there anybody at all?). I have lost my mojo, and until I recover it, stuff here stands temporarily suspended.
Enjoy all.

We're waiting.

yup take that break
it helps
sorta
:)

It does help... seriously.

I'm really loving the India v. Bangladesh revenge tour. I was looking for a place to watch it online (I live in the US, no cricket on TV here) and I found this great website. Not only live streamed cricket, but chat and stats too. Take a look:

India v. Bangladesh Tour is available as LIVE Video and Video On Demand
on broadband at MediaZone Cricket: http://cricket.mediazone.com
MediaZone Cricket is a new broadband service with LIVE cricket, chat and
news. Check it out!

I really liked ur post, thanks for sharing. Keep writing. I discovered a good site for bloggers check out this www.blogadda.com, you can submit your blog there, you can get more auidence.

Hello,

We have put your link at our link exchange page at =>> http://forum.cricketgod.com/Link-Exchange-h1.htm

We would like that you too place our link.

Title =>> God Of Cricket
Link =>> http://forum.cricketgod.com


Also, tell us your other blogs so that we can link to that also


Thanks

Hitesh

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates